[Olpc-socal] update on 8 olpc w/ spanish keyboards lending library

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at rhsrider.net
Thu Jan 10 07:13:44 EST 2013

school who inquired about his students being able to attend the up-coming
scale, I dropped off 1/2 which is 4 of the xo's with spanish key boards to
him.

the other 4 are accounted for as being with 2 other teachers at roosevelt
mr casas who teaches scratch plus programming and ms reynoso the spanish
teahcer. the remaining two olpc (which makes up a total of 8) are in the
hands of a parent and daughter who was in my adult computer class circa
2000 at evergreen apartments and is also in mr koda kol's adult ed
computer class at roosevelt high school.

please confirm that plan for olpc to have a booth at scale and give us any
options for participating.

thanks...323-268-0395-cell
--
I�m moderate on extroversion.