[Olpc-socal] [Fwd: Caryl Bigenho shared the concept Plant Cell Structures with you]

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Thu Aug 22 23:13:08 EDT 2013

Subject: [Olpc-socal] Caryl Bigenho shared the concept Plant Cell
Structures with you
From:    "Caryl Bigenho" <cbigenho at hotmail.com>
Date:    Thu, August 22, 2013 6:47 pm
To:      "OLPC" <olpc-socal at laptop.org>

Hi OLPC,

                      Hi Folks,
I got an invitation to share something from some of the new content on the
CK-12 foundation website. If you are a teacher, you will want to check out
the site. If you don\'t teach yourself, you probably know someone who
does. It makes me wish I were back in the classroom!

Caryl

                      I thought you might want to check out CK-12 's Math
and Science content that has helped me in my
classroom.  CK-12 Foundation is a non-profit that
provides free K-12 STEM content (free digital
textbooks and concepts) to improve  the way we teach
and learn. I hope this content helps you as we start
the new school year.

                      Here is a sample of some of the great content at CK-12:

                    Plant Cell Structures

                    You can always reach them at  support at ck12.org if you
have any questions.

                    Have a great school year!