[Olpc-socal] Caryl Bigenho shared the concept Plant Cell Structures with you

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 21:47:05 EDT 2013

Hi OLPC,

                      Hi Folks,
I got an invitation to share something from some of the new content on the CK-12 foundation website. If you are a teacher, you will want to check out the site. If you don\'t teach yourself, you probably know someone who does. It makes me wish I were back in the classroom!

Caryl

                      I thought you might want to check out CK-12 's Math and Science content that has helped me in my classroom.  CK-12 Foundation is a non-profit that provides free K-12 STEM content (free digital textbooks and concepts) to improve  the way we teach and learn. I hope this content helps you as we start the new school year.

                      Here is a sample of some of the great content at CK-12:

                    Plant Cell Structures

                    You can always reach them at  support at ck12.org if you have any questions.

                    Have a great school year!

                      All the best,