[Olpc-socal] Has Anyone Heard from the Stanford Venture Lab Course

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:15:00 EDT 2012

Thanks Zachary,
I'll just send this on to the mailing lists and see if anyone has heard. I checked the class page and registration is closed. There is no way to contact them as far as I can see. Do you have the originating address for the one email you did receive?
Caryl
Hey Foks! Has anyone who signed up for the Stanford Venture Lab Education MOOC heard from them? The class was supposed to start yesterday.