[Olpc-socal] [support-gang] Reminder Plus... 2 Interesting MOOC Classes Start Tomorrow... Sign Up? Groups?

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 14:29:05 EDT 2012

oh, this seems to be just on par with my Python experience in general,
maybe the nature of the beast.
Many different paths possible, documentation sort of random. Confusing!

The good of it is that it indeed seems to be an environment where
anything is possible.

As to bugginess, I do not think it is inherent to Python, likely just an
effect of a lot being tried all over the place, though it makes the
atmosphere somewhat less welcoming - I gave up very quickly, found
Assembler still easier :-)

Getting started in Python seems a very steep step, and that probably
explains to some extent why so very, very few developers are yet coming
from the XO users world.
Hopefully, by learning it, people like Caryl, so good at "translating
English to English" will be able to make a difference there also.