[Olpc-socal] [support-gang] Caryl's Been Hacked. Don't open any messages from her unless the subject is something you know is from her! Maybe me too!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:47:12 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a new password now and will take steps to switch to a new email
> provider.

The new password should hopefully do it.

I'm not sure any e-mail provider could have prevent users from making
an error like this, although they do have varying levels of anti-spam
protection, even the best ones occasionally let something slip
through, and sometimes it is malicious link containing spam).

cjl