[Olpc-socal] OLPC/Sugar Labs booth at SCaLE

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:31:54 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

I have pasted the booth volunteer schedule below with the names of the people who have registered as volunteers and signed up below.  There are a few more people that have registered but haven't signed up yet.  I still need someone for 2-4:30 on both Saturday and Sunday.  We can easily use 2 people in each time slot.  If you would like to join us, I can register a few more.  Just let me know which two (2) time slots you would like to work and I'll send you the information about how to register.

Hope to see you there!

Caryl

OLPC/Sugar Labs Booth Schedule
Saturday January 21
10am to 12:30 pm (includes some set up)-
*Hannah Anderson
12 Noon to 2:30 pm-
*Hannah Anderson
2 pm to 4:30 pm-

4 pm to 6: 30 pm (includes closing)-
*Raj Baberwal
Sunday January 22

10am to 12:30 pm (includes some set up)-
*Kenneth Wyrick
12 Noon to 2:30 pm-
*Kenneth Wyrick
2 pm to 4:30 pm (includes closing)-