[Olpc-socal] FW: Join us at iFest this Saturday!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:19:27 EDT 2011

Hi...
No matter what the device, good ideas for using technology in education in new and exciting ways that can improve student learning (and enthusiasm) will apply.  Why not go and see how some of the things shown there can be adapted/adopted to open source, Sugar, and the XOs?  I have always found lots of great ideas at events like this!
Caryl