[Olpc-socal] FW: Join us at iFest this Saturday!

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Thu Jun 9 00:11:28 EDT 2011

Hi Caryl,

i saw this but it seems to be mostly about the ipod ipad

maybe you can be more specific about how it relates to the olpc.
thanks.

Hi Folks!
While this local half-day conference is planned for and by educators, it
has something of interest for everyone who is involved in technology in
education.  They have a great line-up of presentations... probably the
best I have ever seen for a short conference like this one.
So... if you aren't busy this Saturday, you might want to take a trip on
the I-405 to Vanowen and then west a few blocks to Mulholland Middle
School. Here is a link to a map of the school location:
http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/map/306832/van_nuys_ca/mulholland_middle_school.html
I am currently in Montana so I won't be able to attend, but would love to
hear reports from any of you who are able to go.  Please share ideas you
find with the olpc-SoCal list.
Have fun!
Caryl Bigenho