[Olpc-socal] Monday LA/SoCal olpcMAP Jam! When afternoon/evening's best?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Feb 26 08:07:49 EST 2011

Christian, Raj & All,

Thanks for your tremendous help at http://socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/ --
being stuck on the East Cost it really means a lot _hearing the
OLPC/Sugar booth has the "most heart" of all booths at SCaLE_.

Caryl & I are trying hard to finalize our LA/SoCal olpcMAP Jam time
Monday night, making sure everyone who wants to jump in and fully
showcase+beautify their work now has that chance -- after 3 years: (or
even just 3 days for the new folks!)

     http://olpcMAP.net?go=greater_los_angeles
     http://olpcMAP.net?go=southern_california

Caryl & family get all the credit, truthfully.  Now's our turn to follow
her lead, mapmaking together, getting to know everyone's great community
projects on map above -- putting on paper our solid prep discussion
Caryl led last week here:

     http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2011-February/012568.html

/Do you think 7PM PST (10PM EST) Monday makes sense??  Or any other time
Monday that works better, let us know!!/

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net