[Olpc-socal] "Attack of the Clones" Need a little SCaLE help!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:39:10 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

Is there any one among you who will be at SCaLE on Friday and either has a DVD burner I could borrow or would like to join me for a DVD burning "party" maybe sometime mid-day?  Maybe during the lunch break? I have 100 blank DVD-R disks and a great 4.2 GB file, "Sugar Creation Kit," that has everything you need to create several different versions of Sugar On A Stick to run Sugar on just about any computer.  I would like to burn these DVDs to hand out at the OLPC/Sugar Labs booth on Saturday, but it will take a really long time for one person to make 100 of them!  I could use some help if anyone has the time.

Thanks,
Caryl