[Olpc-socal] FW: SCALE Update: Special events abound; using social media

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:07:39 EST 2011

Hi All....

Here is the latest news from SCaLE 9X!  Lots of fun stuff on the schedule.  Hope to see you there.  Don't forget we will have a short OLPC-SoCal/OSSIE-CUE meetup during the BOF (Birds Of A Feather) sessions at 7 pm on Saturday evening. We will finish in plenty of time for the reception, raffle, and laser tag activities.  Will you be the lucky one to win the Red XO?

Caryl