[Olpc-socal] Los Angeles MeetUps

Christian Bryant christianabryant at linux.com
Thu Feb 10 19:05:08 EST 2011

I was curious whether any of the OLPC SoCal SGers have occasional
meetups here in Los Angeles, or in the area.  Even though I'm working
through some work conflicts right now, I'm definitely looking to
resolve them in the next couple months and dedicate my recovered time
to the OLPC SG.

More than anything, I'd like to hear how other volunteers who have
full-time jobs manage their time - I'm assuming some of you have kids
like I do, too :)  I've had to drop a few open source projects over
the years due to work and family, and there's not much worse a feeling
that seeing something you're passionate about fizzle out.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant,
UNIX/Linux Professional
Los Angeles, CA