[Olpc-socal] New Volunteer Introduction

Christian Bryant christianabryant at linux.com
Wed Feb 9 13:58:23 EST 2011

Aviv,

Thanks for the note.  I can't believe I didn't know about your store -
I guess I've spent too many years building out systems from scratch :)
 I'll give it a look - could use a new Netbook and noted the MSI WIND
on sale.

Do you tie in your store to OLPC activities at all, whether through
donations or technical support?

Cheers.

- Christian Bryant

2011/2/9 aviv <sales at linucity.com>:
> As a linux fan, I would recommend you check out : www.linucity.com
> They are becoming the largest online retailer for customized linux computer
> systems, including ones that are designed for kids.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aviv
> aviv at anetonline.com

Cheers,