[Olpc-socal] More SCaLE 9X News

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:57:28 EST 2011

Hi All...

The SCaLE 9X program is up and the OSSIE track on Saturday is really exciting!

Robots, Etoys, Moodle, and Sugar.... what more could you want?  And our speakers come from as far away as Brazil and Germany.  Don't miss it!

Go to this link. OSSIE is in the orange column on the right.  Click on anyone's name to see who they are.  Click on the title of their presentation and get a description. Some of this is new and not totally complete, but you can see it is going to be an exciting conference!

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/schedule

You will notice there are a lot of other interesting topics being covered throughout the 3-Day conference and your admission will cover Fri - Sun,  but Saturday is the day you will definitely want to be there!

The exhibit hall will be open on Saturday and Sunday and will have lots of fun things for everyone.If you want to bring the family, I have been told younger children will be admitted free. When I asked, they hadn't decided what age to put the cut off.  If a teacher wants to bring a few students, that can probably be arranged.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Caryl, OLPC/Sugar Labs Volunteer