[Olpc-socal] INVITE: OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 (Fri, Oct 22 - Sun, Oct 24)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 23 04:30:12 EDT 2010

Registration & Site Now LIVE: http://olpcSF.org/CommunitySummit2010

_Please all help promote our "Learning Revolution" to those worldwide
who have not so far had time for OLPC/Sugar/Realness -- but can take a
stand to join us in SF to now finally begin making this happen...

_Please include Mike Lee's graphics here on your blog:
http://olpcSF.org/CommunitySummit2010/donate.php

Blog Posts and Tweets rolling as we speak; please do what it takes to
expand this into other caring communities you're also part of:
http://blog.laptop.org/2010/09/23/olpc-sf-community-summit-2010/
http://olpclearningclub.org/meetings/im-going-to-the-olpc-sf-community-summit-2010/
http://twitter.com/olpcsf
http://twitter.com/olpc