[Olpc-socal] Sugar & GDM on Ubuntu - Re: Apple iBooks Clamshell

Whizman Software Solutions info at whizman.com
Tue Aug 17 15:15:39 EDT 2010

We are pleased to say that Sugar is now running on Ubuntu-Lucid-10.04 for us.
As far as I can tell, the versions of Sugar we have are the same as
originally reported in
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/542338
To the best of my understanding, it started working after Ubuntu updates
applied a patch to gdm
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdm/+bug/542345

Randall
http://whizman.com