[OLPC-SF] Links Peer-reviews or independent assessments of Ethiopia tablet deployment?

Mark Summer mark.summer at inveneo.org
Mon Apr 29 14:20:03 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to find out if there are any assessments / peer-reviews or any
other even simple visit reports of the deployment of Motorola tablets in
Ethiopia by MIT/OLPC and others from last year. It was extensively
discussed in the media shortly after the press announcement in November.
Does anyone on the list have any pointers?

I'm trying to identify outsider reports of how successful this deployment
was, if the devices are still in use and what may be observed after an
additional 6 month of use.... Any resource of be of great interest.

Thanks!

Mark