[OLPC-SF] What would you say to a Haiti schoolmaster to interest them in OLPC?

Travis A travis.axtell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:38:20 EDT 2013

Adam and Caryl,

Thanks for your excellent insight.  I knew it could be an uphill battle.
To be honest, I am relying on the others at the church that know the
schoolmaster better to lead the charge.  However, since I know the
technical faucets more, I hope that I can help assuage any concerns.  They
do some other computer installation at the school -- I believe it is a
windows-based choice.  So hopefully he does support computer education, and
this might not be too much of a leap.

Thanks for letting me know about Child in Hand.  I will pass this
information onto the others and your recommendations.  Certainly also might
be a point to make to the headmaster.  This is exactly the type of info
that I didn't know and appreciate it.

I did see some of George's blog posts, but I will keep looking and learn
more about this before tomorrow.

Thank you!
Travis