[OLPC-SF] Links Peer-reviews or independent assessments of Ethiopia tablet deployment?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:39:27 EDT 2013

Mark,

Here's the one non-media outsider visit that I recall:

https://evanszablowski.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/one-laptop-per-child/

In his talk recently at the AAAS, Nicholas says that Maryanne Wolf of
Tufts visited the deployment about two months ago. So she would be a
person to watch for public statements or publications. Much of the
talk either rehashes OLPC history or addresses the new X-Prize. The
mention of her is at 29:20 in this audio recording:

https://soundcloud.com/mike-lee-11/nicholas-negroponte-at-aaas

Q&A begins at 37:30 with a question about Maryanne's visit. Related
discussion at 41:10, 44:10, 47:20 and maybe useful nuggets after that.

Mike