[OLPC-SF] [support-gang] Technical session suggestions for OLPC SF summit

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Sep 21 12:53:48 EDT 2011

Wow very generous Drake. I don't know enough to know how complex this
request might be,
but maybe something along the lines of  "An Anatomy of an XO Activity" where
you can maybe show us a bird's eye view on how
to Sugarize a mock activity? If we extend the invitation to some local
Python developers, would be interesting to show
how they can go from something like Python to Sugar?