[OLPC-SF] [support-gang] Help Activity Refresh during summit?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Oct 4 23:11:34 EDT 2011

Sorry for the late response. But yes, as Robert have mentioned it would be
preferable to have this started before the summit. I am working out the
logistics on my end so I can join in person vs on-line. There were a couple
of places suggested but I have not looked into them. It would be a great
help Robert if you can arrange that as I am not very familiar with the
downtown area. Thank you!