[OLPC-SF] [support-gang] Help Activity Refresh during summit?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Oct 5 00:15:00 EDT 2011

Caryl,

No, I am not leading a separate discussion. It is the same project. I am
however, trying to figure out the logistics of this sprint (with thankfully
the help of Robert).  Since I am also part of the planning committee for the
summit, I want to make sure you all have a place to work before and during
the summit and whatever scheduling that we will be doing will be optimal for
everyone. The discussion happened during our pub crawl last Saturday when
our committee was looking for a place for our gathering on Saturday and the
topic of scheduling events and talks were being discussed.

This discussion was revived today by Christoph and my name have been thrown
around (I have not contributed to this discussion since Sept 21st). I would
be glad to bow out of this effort altogether if I am creating any conflicts.

---Cherry
P.S. FlossManuals feeds directly to the XO help activity. However the draft
in: http://laptop.org/8.2.0/manual/
does not match the one that you can edit:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/xo/_edit/  so I sent out a query to the booki
mailing list as well as the question as to where the image folder for this
manual resides. I will forward whatever Adam H. response is and feel free to
continue the discussion without me.