[OLPC-SF] [support-gang] Help Activity Refresh during summit?

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:29:56 EDT 2011

Christoph,

Cherry was planning on organizing a documentation sprint.  We had a brief discussion last Saturday about this and she definitely did not want it to interfere with the Community Summit sessions.  I was going to suggest Friday Oct 21st before registration for the OLPC-SF Community Summit if that is okay with Cherry.  A meeting place would be required for this.  Depending on how many people are involved and what I have on my schedule, I may be able to help with finding a location for this if a room is not available before registration opens.

Cherry what do you think?

/Robert