[OLPC-SF] OLPC delpoyed school in M'Boro Senegal

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:00:28 EDT 2011

Bruce-
I would be able to walk someone through the basic repairs/parts
replacement. Though most people that are at least a little technically
inclined have no trouble figuring out XO repair things on their own. In
anycase, I'd be happy to offer an afternoon of training.
-Joachim Pedersen -OLPC-SF sometimes Repair volunteer