[OLPC-SF] OLPC delpoyed school in M'Boro Senegal

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Mar 22 21:05:42 EDT 2011

Bruce,

Thank you for the update on this wonderful project! Beautiful pictures! Is
that a DIY charging rack that they're using?
I'm a bit concerned about the fail rate of the screen. Our donors only
allowed 10% spare. Is there a summary online where we can see what the modes
of failure for the screens are?

Joachim,

Would it be possible to join this training? I will be going to the
Philippines in June and would need to train the main 2 technical support
people out there. So far I only went over the basic training of just running
the self diagnostics and dissassembly and assembly of the top portion of an
XO 1.0 (we didn't have XO 1.5s last year).

Best,
Cherry