[OLPC-SF] (1) tech support lead needed for SF UStream Q&A (2) Sunday Oct 17 1PM PDT

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Oct 15 21:55:44 EDT 2010

  1) Who in can nominate themselves to be tech support lead, working
with me ensuring smooth technosocial operation of Sunday's 2 remote
panel discussions here?  You will work with me and Prof Sameer Verma to
make efficient decisions on UStream/Skype/phone/irc for:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2010#Sunday_Remote_Sessions

And queue up questions for the moderator live on-site.  Thanks for
filling this critical role.  And remember to always force a browser
"RELOAD" on the above page, as proxy/cache staleness is common --
details change Frequently in coming hours/days!

2) Please all join us this Sunday Oct 17, 1PM San Francisco Time / 4PM
Boston Time, for our phone/irc call tying together some final SF summit
loose ends, 5 days before we begin!  Toll-Free US/Canada phone number
will be announced at that time, over Live Chat (#olpc-help on
irc.freenode.net) right here:

http://forum.laptop.org/chat

Or email me in advance for the number! /Can Stop Us Now :-)/