[OLPC-SF] Is there any one else in Santa Cruz?

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:24:26 EDT 2010

Hi, all --

I'm planning on going to the OLPC event in SF and I'm in Felton (in fact,
for those of you in the Santa Cruz area, you're welcome to come to the
Felton Linux User Group meeting, where a couple of kids use their XOs, on
the first Saturday of every month at the Felton Fire Station).

However, if someone else wants to bring it up, that would be fine with me.
Just wanted you all to know that there is a group in the Monterey Bay Area
that addresses XOs, if not directly.

Larry Cafiero