[OLPC-SF] SF Summit: full DRAFT schedule posted for Sunday Oct 24!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Oct 16 07:13:06 EDT 2010

  Too many great topics have been proposed for our 48hr summit!

With that in mind, please all review the DRAFT Sunday schedule here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#Schedule_of_sessions

Remember to always click "RELOAD" in your browser, to avoid stale copies
of this quickly changing document!

Most important, please all help refine the details of your own Sunday
session, by clicking "EDIT" here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#Proposed_Discussion_Panels_for_SUNDAY_especially.21

Finally, keep in mind that Sameer's SF Locals are in charge of the
Saturday Oct 23 schedule, and while I personally am in charge of the
Sunday Oct 24 schedule.  In all cases, please send your
questions/suggestions/concerns early now -- not the day before -- Thanks!!

PS watch for our private "social" mailing-list to be announced within
24hrs, helping all registrants peer-organize their hotel/homestay,
dining and urban exploration details, exchanging cellphone number etc.
Noting those who prefer to organize their itinerary in public, have
already begun doing so right here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#Getting_to_Know_Each_Other_Around_SF