[OLPC-SF] 2 Remote-Friendly Panels proposed for SF, Sunday Oct 24

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Oct 9 13:31:58 EDT 2010

Subject: 	Re: [OLPC-SF] 2 Remote-Friendly Panels proposed for SF, Sunday
Oct 24
Date: 	Sat, 09 Oct 2010 13:28:53 -0400
From: 	Holt <holt at laptop.org>
To: 	OLPC SF <olpc-sf at lists.laptop.org>
CC: 	SJ Klein <sj at Laptop.org>, Claudia Urrea <claudia at laptop.org>,
Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>, Timothy Falconer <teefal at waveplace.org>,
Barbara Barry <barbara at laptop.org>, Mike Dawson
<mike at paiwastoon.com.af>, Walter Bender <walter at sugarlabs.org>, Pablo
Flores <pflores2 at gmail.com>, Greg DeKoenigsberg <greg at iskme.org>

A great suggestion has come in that I add Pablo Flores to the morning
panel, and Claudia Urrea to the afternoon panel -- as PARTI-sip-ACTION
is after all our constitutional core -- while policing peoples'
microphone time *Like A Bandit* so questioners have time too!!!

Just made that change on the Wiki below...noting I do need to finalize
this ASAP now, if any fine-tuning is required in the coming 24hrs, and
apologize I cannot expand the panels beyond 5 people as that's Just Too
Much :)