[OLPC-SF] 2 Remote-Friendly Panels proposed for SF, Sunday Oct 24

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Oct 9 12:54:10 EDT 2010

  Please all help me get this right!  Tentative Proposal Here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#Remote_Sessions

Current draft/snapshot:

    Two strongly facilitated Skype/IRC/Ustream sessions
    <http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sf/2010-September/000785.html>
    are expected -- so we can welcome doers from around the world --
    with live questions. We would like this facilitated by
    http://aspirationTech.org but this is very expensive.

    PROPOSED TIMING IS: *11:30am Sunday *and *1:30 pm Sunda*y, for about
    an hour in each case.

    PROPOSED TOPIC 1: *Deployment Success Stories* (Daniel Drake, Tim
    Falconer, Barbara Barry, Sameer Verma)

    PROPOSED TOPIC 2: *Are we finally Learning Learning after 3 years?*
    (Greg DeKoenigsberg, Walter Bender, Mike Dawson, SJ Klein)

I wanted to squeeze Pablo Flores & Claudia Urrea (remote?) onto one of
these panels, and *many* others, but am trying to keep it to a maximum
of of 4 panelists.  Let me know what adjustments everyone recommends!

PS THANKS TO OUR COMMUNITY-MAPPING TEAM!  Sneak Preview:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#Planning_to_attend.3F
     (which will go far beyond just these people...)

     http://olpcSF.org/CommunitySummit2010/people.php