[OLPC-SF] Last minute call for help for an event

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Aug 10 13:15:57 EDT 2010

This is excellent news Sameer! Much success to these pilots!
Been gloomy in San Jose this morning either. I'm glad you're enjoying the
sun and having a productive time out there in Jamaica.

Since we're not completely ready, what I can do is print out some save the
date cards or flyers with the temporary logo that Elizabeth sent me. I'll
also have a sign-up sheet for e-mails for people interested in knowing more
about the summit and OLPC initiatives in the Bay Area. I just don't want to
lose out on the opportunity of spreading the word.

Have a great time and best of luck on your pilots!

Cheers,
Cherry