[OLPC-SF] Last minute call for help for an event

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Aug 10 12:48:48 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Cherry Withers <cwithers at ekindling.org> wrote:
> Can anyone please send me a link to a flyer of the summit that I can print
> out and distribute? I can do a mock-up
> if you tell me the information to include.

Unfortunately we're still sorting out the details about the precise
venue, so all we would have for such a flier is the dates: Oct 22
(evening, probably...), 23 & 24th, and "in SF". We're also waiting on
artwork, I sent some photos to our artist on Saturday evening, so no
news there either, the only logo we have is the same one from last
year, which I'm not positive we'll be reusing (but I updated it for
2010): http://wiki.laptop.org/images/e/e2/Olpcsfcs2010.png

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com