[OLPC-SF] Last minute call for help for an event

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Aug 11 19:48:13 EDT 2010

Just want to say thank you to Mike Travers for lending us his two XOs. Also
to Ted Kuster for volunteering early on to lend us some of his.
I think a total of 3 would be fine for us this weekend as we want just
enough XOs as volunteers who can keep an eye on them. But if
you do have time, please stop by and join us this weekend. We will be at the
Yerba Buena Gardens on both Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 5pm.

We will have face painting for the little ones and (noise level permitting)
will have storytelling/reading using the XOs and e-books written by Filipino
authors (in both English and Tagalog).

Hope to see you there!!

--Cherry