[OLPC-SF] June meeting items...

Robert Howard rihoward at rawbw.com
Sun Jun 15 11:49:03 EDT 2008

1. I would like to demonstrate using the XO for VOIP. ( A number of
people using attended, this weekend, the OLPC conference in New York
via VOIP).  This will take coordination with people on Anna's  server
that are using here VOIP server.  We have been experimenting with
teamspeak for proof of concept.  We are planning on moving to an open
source VOIP server soon, now that we have a baseline set of data to
compare to and  understand some of the issues involved..

2. Using XO as a light weight WEB server.

3. Man pages for the XO using elinks.

Robert H.