[OLPC-SF] What To Do When You Get Your XO ... continuing

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:45:58 EDT 2008

I checked the sites you suggest but they didn't get someone going -
too basic or way too much detail for the Givers of the G1G1 program.
It is about first impressions.

What To Do When You Get Your XO covered the topic well, even if there
were problems with the actual content - which is why it should be
public on the wiki.

..vt