[OLPC-SF] What To Do When You Get Your XO

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:02:30 EDT 2008

I am not even going to go into the specific problems with that
website other than to say that some of the advice there was so bad it
could lead you to having permanent problems with the laptop. It was
so bad I found it offensive.

The leaflet the comes with XO has enough information to get you
started. including a URL for more information http://laptop.org/en/
laptop/start
Also you can find information at  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
Getting_Started .  In a school deployment there would be some support
at the early stages.  The idea is for the community to take part and
share.

/rh