[OLPC-SF] What To Do When You Get Your XO

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:11:04 EDT 2008

There is supposedly going to be another G1G1 program later in the year.

I have no problems as long as you do not get jealous of our super
quiet fanless XOs, bit I do not speak for the others.
I have been taking part in TeamSpeak sessions and the sole eeePC user
sounds like they are sitting in the middle of a jet engine while the
XO has decent fidelity  :)

/rh