[OLPC-Philippines] Volunteers required for school pilot

K Villa krvilla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:35:50 EDT 2009

Hello, Charles,

What are the basic requirements for volunteering? What are the dates? Thanks

K Villa

|| design communicates / www.east-axis.com ||If the person you are talking
to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has
a small piece of fluff in his ear.|| krvilla.blogspot.com ||
http://www.librarything.com/profile/krvilla || ideography.wordpress.com ||
krvilla.posterous.com