[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Sep 25 00:42:44 EDT 2009

Hi again, Jon!

I'm copying your message to the OLPC Philippines list - I'm not in the
Philippines myself, but the volunteers who are there and working on OLPC
and Sugar related topics are on this list, and it's where I get all my
information on what's happening.

(On that note, I've been very appreciative of the recent messages that
have been going to the list to keep everyone up to date on what's going
on - please keep it up, and cc even more messages to the list - I'd love
to see the discussions behind these announcements as well!)

Jon, I can't help you much with Philippines-specific stuff, but if you'd
like to know what's going on more with Sugar in particular, pop onto
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/iaep and we'll talk.

--Mel

PS: A teacher once told me that one of the most important lessons one
could learn was how to be productively lost - and I've found this to be
particularly true in open source. So Jon, if you're a little lost but
still moving forward, that's good! If you're ever not confused, that's
probably an indicator that you're missing something. ;)