[OLPC-Philippines] Sugar Labs: Translation System

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Nov 26 14:17:52 EST 2009

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your help with the translation! I'm working on getting content
and curriculum integration for the Philippines. It would be great to get
Filipino teachers' feedback and help on this front. Would you be able to
assist us on this endeavor?

Take care and have a nice weekend as well.

---Cherry
P.S. It's been a sad month for our country. Hope some good news will turn up
soon.