[OLPC-Philippines] Sugar Labs: Translation System

Joanne Javier jonijavier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:11:34 EST 2009

Hi all,

My name's Joanne. I'm new here. I heard of the OLPC project a long time ago,
but I didn't think there would be an OLPC project in the Philippines.
Anyway, I'm trying to help out with the translation via Sugar Labs. I'm not
based in the Philippines, but I'd like to meet the people who pioneered this
project (in the Phil).

I hope we can also translate to other dialects as well. (But I can only
speak Tagalog, but wouldn't it be better if we could reach out to the other
regions as well.)

I'm trying to get some help from some Filipino teachers who are very active
online.

Anyway, have a nice weekend (despite the gruesome and tragic news
circulating the news right now).

Regards,

Joanne Javier