[OLPC-Philippines] Sugar translation status for Filipino language in Pootle

Cherry Withers cherry.withers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:11:01 EST 2009

Ah yes. I did try my hand at translating but my Tagalog was rusty. Also most
of the terminology can be expressed in English. Another thing that I was
concerned about is the use of Tagalog vs. other dialects that are gaining
ground in the Philippines (Cebuano, Bisayan for example). So I'm not
entirely sure if this is necessary and would satisfy the Filipino community
where most Science and Math instructions are in English anyways?

---Cherry