[OLPC-Philippines] Academia: Curriculum building

Harv Viray bcviray at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:37:13 EDT 2009

Hi Cherry, Ryan, Sandeep, Jerome, everone,

Sorry for the hiatus.  I have a sudden family problem that I didn't have
time to prepare for the meeting, and I won't be able to attend as well.  I
attached a science high school curriculum that you might want to use for the
meeting.  I will catch up next time.

Regards,
Harv