[Olpc-philippines] OLPC @ Ubuntu Love Day Manila?

Ben-Hur Viray bcviray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:33:47 EDT 2008

Hi Jerome,

I'd like to help.  I have some contacts in UP Diliman that can probably
assist us (UP ACM, Sir Rommel Feria, and Ms. Christine Clarin of the
Department of Computer Science).  I had a chance to attend a meeting with
Sandeep and Charles and with their permission, I can give some updates at
UPD on what's happening in OLPCPH.

Regards,
Ben-Hur "Harv" C. Viray
PhD student, UPOU