[Olpc-philippines] OLPC @ Ubuntu Love Day Manila?

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:28:35 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm organizing an Ubuntu community event at the University of the
Philippines in Diliman. The tentative date is on Aug. 23, 2008. This
is basically an information sharing event, not a seminar/tutorial
session. One of the topics I am thinking is sharing to the community
the local efforts of OLPC and show an XO unit running Ubuntu. Would
this be possible? It's also a good opportunity to jumpstart further
the grassroots effort not to mention more people interested in the
initiative and join as volunteers.

Takers anyone?

--
Jerome