[Olpc-philippines] Introduction

Imelda Santos nene1206 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:20:22 EDT 2007

> On the more Philippines-specific side, one thing that doesn't exist that
> will eventually be needed is a translation effort. There's no content in
> Tagalog, no games in Tagalog or about Filipino culture, and so on. If
> you or someone you know is inclined to spend a few hours pitching in to
> put Tagalog words in ZdnekBroz's dictionary project or whipping up some
> Filipino-themed content/games, that would be awesome. (Imagine playing
> patintero over the mesh.)
>
> -Mel (currently in San Juan, off to Cagayan de Oro in the morning)

Hmmm, Filipino-themed games.  How about Sims Fiesta?  With palo sebo
and  other native games.  Or how about Amazing Race Monumento to
Makati?  Unfortunately, I have no experience programming games.

Where can I find the dictionary project?

--Mel Santos (a Pinay in Missouri)

*** Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. ***