[Olpc-open] an intriguing passage from Pres. Obama's Egyptian speech ...

James Sayre jsayre at clasbc.net
Wed Jun 10 13:37:44 EDT 2009

Ah ... that explains it!

According to wikipedia, the source of all knowledge:  "... tachyons are
best understood as signifying an instability of the system ..."

Just what we needed - more instability between the West and the Mideast.

The internet already allows young (and old) people to communicate
instantly between Kansas and Cairo (they do have the internet in Kansas,
I presume), subject to the time zone factor.   I was hoping for a major
US investment in computer based education around the world.

Jim

--
Community Legal Assistance Society
Per:  James Sayre