[Olpc-open] Videos from CES

Charbax charbax at charbax.com
Sun Jan 14 22:49:35 EST 2007

I just posted this video update in the wiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Video_of_the_OLPC

* January 11th, Filmed at the CES 2007 in Las Vegas, Michail Bletsas talking
about the Mesh Wi-Fi, as well as video of the OLPC running Pepper Linux OS,
demo of it outdoors, interview with Marvell and demonstration of the Csound
music synthetiser software http://ces2007.video-blog.eu/category/olpc/

Those are 4 videos of 53 minutes in all from the CES in Las Vegas. I put
them up in HD as well as the Google Video formats.

Michail Bletsas was very kind to talk so extensively on the videos, watching
480x360 resolution video playback smoothly using the Pepper Linux OS was
amazing. If the chosen Geode chip can support DVD resolution DivX playback,
I'd say this would be great.