[Olpc-open] Olpc-open Digest, Another argument-for-the-sake-of argument attempt

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Dec 11 18:46:54 EST 2007

  Dusty,

> Thank you, Yoshiki.  Here is a Fantastic contribution to our world
> (even the unintended? consequences, such as Intel & Gates suddenly
> realizing, Hey, we can make a cheap, useful laptop too.  ;-D  ), and
> I'm so
> psyched about the possibilities, I've subscribed to every OLPC list
> I can find (even the Dev. ones -- waaaay over my head).
> But I've unsubscribed from some because of a few members
> who use 80% of the bandwidth in arguing that is mainly "I'm so smart"
> posturing. I'm afraid this one will be next.  Pity.
>
> Keep up the Great Work!

  I hope this is not sarcasm to mean that you think I'm one of these
posturers^^;

  I definitely don't see that 80% of the bandwidth here is wasted.
Even Ed's other posts with links to some materials are from good
intention, you can tell.

  What each of us can do is to try to post good messages, and
accomodate others.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki